Weekly Exercise Plan for Weight Watchers: 60 Day Challenge
Every week the weight loss workouts get harder, which means you’re not just getting fit but your stamina is building up too and you’re burning more calories. With every workout your body becomes stronger. But it is a gradual process, and you need to give your body time. Maybe you wanted to reach your goal in 30 days, but your body needs 60.
- Do morning exercises on an empty stomach.
- Eat your first meal of the day an hour later, then have a meal every three hours after that.
- Sugars are predominantly stored as fat, so you want to avoid them at all costs.
- The one time sugars are OK to have is post-workout, when an insulin spike will serve you well.
How This Weekly Exercise Plan Will Help You?
- You will lose those extra pounds in a healthy and effective way.
- You will get more active in your lifestyle.
- It will help you improve your focus and concentration
- You will boost stamina by the end of 8th week
- It will support you in success of the 60 Days Weight Loss Challenge
We can guarantee, you’ll be in better shape after week eight than you were before week one. Good luck and have fun!
Greeniche is committed to investing in the development of natural health products, sweeteners and supplements that fosters active and healthy living. We are defined by the health awareness we spread. Our research, methods and minds are working to fuel the natural health in Canada.